Creekwood Farm has several week long sessions of summer camp. (No experience needed)
Summer Camp is a great way to introduce your child to riding horses if they have never ridden. It is also beneficial for experienced to get extra saddle time to improve their skills and build new ones.
CAMP ACTIVITIES INCLUDE:
- Safety around horses and animals
- Grooming – studying of anatomy, colors, breeds, etc…
- Daily Riding Lessons – working on each riders INDIVIDUAL needs
- Bareback Riding
- Arts and Crafts
- Drinks and snacks provided, campers will need a bag lunch, except for Friday
- Pizza Party on Friday (and much more)
Week 1: June 10-14 (9:00-1:00) $275
Week 2: June 17-21 (9:00-4:00 FULL DAY) $375
Advanced Camp * riders will get invitation for this
Week 3: July 8-12 (9:00-1:00) $275
Week 4: July 29-Aug 2 (9:00-1:00) $275
Creekwood Riding Academy is now offering a class for Moms and their children ages 3-6 to be introduced to general horsemanship.
The class includes:
- SAFETY around horses and animals
- Basic riding skills for children
- Horse care
- A FUN and different way for you and your child to spend time together outside in the fresh air!
The 5 week class will focus on a different skill/activity every week.
Working with the instructor Moms will help teach children each skill and can also learn themselves!
For safety reasons only the children will be riding during this class.
* Moms are always welcome to participate in the riding program.
Classes START- Sat. June 15- July 13 at 9:00-10:0O AM
5 week session: $90.00 (mother and 1 child)
Rain or Shine!
* LIMITED SPACES AVAILABLE,-register by May 24.